Funeral prayer services (Janāzah) are held at the mosque and can be arranged via the Executive Committee. We conduct the preparation of bodies for funerals/burials and the coffin and have all the facilities to wash the deceased or maintain their cadaver in cold storage. The mosque ensures that the service aspect of a funeral is carried out as best as possible before the departed is taken to the graveyard.
- Full Catering services available.
- Sitting Halls (Separate for men & women).
- car parking facilities.
- Washing & Storage Facilities.
- ‘Khatams’ & ‘Kuls’ facilities – free of charge – donations welcome to the mosque.
A relative of the deceased will need to:
- Obtain cause of death/disease free certificate from GP or hospital
- Obtain death certificate from the registration office
- Obtain Coroner’s report for sending bodies abroad
- Transportation from home to mortuary – cemetery or airport
- Pay for charges due to the Council for burial